WHO AM I ?
Welcome to my portfolio. From the field of IT infrastructure management to Life coaching, it is a miraculous journey. I'm working as an IT analyst as well as a Coach. For the past few years, I have learned a lot from few smart people and few good books. From taking care of client responses, IT service tools, and business analysis to coaching and training people in different stages of life has given me a thoughtful perception of life and its possibilities. Here I will be providing my best as a coach as well as a professional to find the path, the path to the ultimate promise of life.
MORE ABOUT ME
My work is always based on values, I respect all works and love to explore more and more in life. I'm a social being, love everyone. Want to know more about me, go to the chat and send me a message.
Wish everyone a great life!
"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves"
Nobody is born a professional at their industry-everyone who wants to be exceptional at something has to work smart at it, both through practical work experience and education. Read below for details on my education and past work experience.
BE ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
Completed engineering degree, with a pretty good GPA. Done projects on IOT as well as Arduino based systems.
Being part of different events from the college itself improved my qualities and skills in management and technology.
Provided timely and effective solutions based on information provided by customers.
● Maintained excellent team relationships by helping colleagues with complex customer issues, complaints, computer malfunctions, and questions.
● Experience in Remote Desktop support for both Windows and macOS, extensive experience in bomgar, anydesk, Team viewer.
● Worked on Voice, Non-voice, and Remote desktop support and took care of team during BCP.
● Had extensive experience in IT tools such as MS Office, outlook, service now, VPN, operating systems, Networking tools, MySQL, etc
Working as a life coach is one of the most amazing experiences I had. Currently, focusing on more value-based coaching in various fields such as relationships, personal growth, career coaching, and business coaching. Also researching on new unique ways to provide efficient coaching in order to produce outstanding results.
Using self-developed methodologies for coaching
● Certified as Life coach and NLP trainer from transformation academy
● Certificate in “Online Marketing Fundamentals” from GOOGLE
● Certificate on MS EXCEL ADVANCED, (UDEMY.COM)
● Certificate on DIGITAL LITERACY SKILLS, (webinar), (edWeb.net)
●Improved CSATs by successfully handling customer complaints and implementing Value-based solutions.
● Awarded for best performer in chat for two phases during BCP
● There are a few more regarding HTML and programming as well.
Publications Authored and co-authored can be found here
WORDS FROM TRAVELLERS’ DIARY
"WORDS FROM Travelers' DIARY", a collection of emotions in the form of poetry, short stories, open letters, articles, quotes, and many more things. The book is an outcome of the sincere efforts of visionary writers. They have woven millions of words in a musical rhythm to make you go through a roller coaster ride of sentiments, feelings and emotions. "Words from travellers' diary" where words connect to the heart and each visionary traveller has given a mesmerising voice to this book.
The book was compiled by Gayatri Sengar. and
Published by SPI Publications